Thursday 16 November 2017

Oh my God ! Is this Tea?

One of my favorite drink is tea, i cannot imagine a day without Tea. I already brought some Indian tea bags with me but after 3 months all my tea bags finished. No other way , i decided to try German tea but after that i never turned back to German tea. Oh my God! i can't believe that was a Tea!? It is a trivial difference.

Coming from South Indian Family, for me Tea and Coffee meant,









Yes, It will be a combination of Milk, Tea dust and Sugar. Coffee means, Filter Coffee with milk and sugar.

Where as in German tea means,







Here normally tea and coffee is plain without milk and sugar. And variety of flavors also there for tea.I was sure that i cannot survive with these type of tea. My host family knows that my love on tea. They brought some Indian tea bags from their Indian friend. A big thanks to my host family.

Still its not like tea from my Grandma. Longing for Indian Tea....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment