Wednesday 25 October 2017

My Birthday in Deutschland

I was born on 23rd October 1992, the past 24 years I celebrated this special day with my family and my friends In India. First, I felt that I will be missing my family, but this year, this day is very special for me. When the clock changed to 12'O clock the role plays started by Shilpa, she said that her health is not OK, she wants to Vomit. I also trusted her words and I took her out. Suddenly she closed my eyes with cloth. I realized that something is going to happen. Really I was super excited. But by crossing all my expectation my friends and host family gave me a great surprise. Without informing me the other two friends were waiting for a long time in my home. When the clock bell rang at 12'O clock they opened my eyes, Really precious moment for me. By singing Birthday song Evelin, Shilpa and Abhilash standing in front of me with their Big Birthday Cake. This cake specially baked by them. Really yummy cake special thanks to my friends who comfort me with the showers of love. The night was endless one because many tasks awaited for me created by my friends. Next day the morning began with special surprises from special persons. My host family arranged a great celebration for me. The day started with the German Birthday Song sang by host family. The second Chocolate cake from my family was waiting for me.

My mentor place of assignment also took me out to her home and later on to a coffee shop. The whole day I was covered with huge piles of gifts. The day ended by having  a great spicy dinner with the host families and my friends. Thanks to each one of you for making my birthday an unforgettable one.  





1 comment:

  1. Titanium vs Tungsten - Titanium Hockey | TheTitanium.com
    Tioga is a synthetic model of titanium bar stock the tungsten. Titanium hockey uses the titanium pots and pans tungsten t fal titanium in guy tang titanium toner its core. It is manufactured from metal with titanium oxide, a material 2013 ford focus titanium hatchback

    ReplyDelete